How to Download Viber for Windows 7? This quick guide will help you a lot to bring out the major fun and entertainment in your life on social media- “Viber” for Windows 7. But before moving towards the steps of downloading the Viber for Windows 7, let’s have a why do you need Viber on your Windows 7 operating system.
Suppose, you have to edit some photos that you want to share on Viber but your mobile can’t able to run big apps like Photoshop for editing your photos because mobile devices are limited to perform the specific task. In that case, to upload your images in a free manner after done with editing as you want, you will need to download Viber to your Computer or Mac.
The Viber gives a lot of interesting programs and features for every user with free communication with no limitations worldwide on Windows 7. It is designed for Tablets, Laptops, and Mobile with different kinds of operating systems running on this machines. The Viber version for Windows 7 will give you interesting features from free voice calls to sharing photos and messages with hundreds of stickers.
Without any further delay, let’s see some methods to download and install Viber for Windows 7 so that you can enjoy some more fun and excitement on your PC, just like you do it in your mobile. These methods will require a couple of minute or seconds without any kind of third-party applications during installation.
Download Viber for Windows 7 without any software:
- Open your browser, go to the Viber.com, select, and download a Viber for your Windows 7 (depends whether your system is of 32-bit or 64-bit), install it later on.
- After installation, just open your installed Viber in your Windows 7 with a proper internet connection in your PC, it will connect with your server automatically and asked for a mobile number and a nickname before start using Viber’s experience.
- After entering your mobile number, it will send you an activation code for verification. It will automatically be synced all your contact list in which are in your mobile on PC and also visible it on your Windows 7 version of Viber, That’s it.
Download Viber for Windows 7 with BlueStacks
I know we all can download Viber from the website, then why do we need Bluestacks? It is because if you want to upload some content or photos, you will need some emulator like Bluestacks, etc. that will help you to bring Viber to your Windows 7. So, lets’ see how did you make it:
- You have to download Bluestacks software from the website to your Windows 7.Once the downloading is done, install it with your Gmail account and sign in with that.
- Then go to the search bar of Bluestacks and search for “Download Viber for Windows 7” and click it there. Enter your Nickname before using the Viber for your Windows 7.
- That’s it, congrats, now you can able to transfer your photos or other contents from your Desktop to Viber account.
Suggested Keywords :